Orion and Carahsoft Share 5 Reasons Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0 Is Critical for Dynamic Field Operations
Field operations communications professionals from FEMA, the Department of Defense, and other government agencies recently joined Orion and Carahsoft for a webinar featuring Mort Jensen, Orion VP of Channels and Partnerships, and Greg Albrecht, Orion Co-Founder and Advisor. In the 30-minute webinar, Jensen and Albrecht covered how legacy technology limits field ops communication.
Legacy technology like radios or overly simple and non-secure chat apps constrain team communication and incident response with low-quality audio, poor range, lack of security, and limited capabilities.
Today’s dynamic field operations need real-time communication that enhances, modernizes, and transforms operations for the better. Field ops teams need innovative technology like Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0 with Voice AI Bots designed with the Intelligence Community in mind.
See what Jensen and Albrecht have to say about the transformative abilities of PTT 2.0 in the 30-minute webinar.
Why Field Operations Communication Requires PTT 2.0 and Voice AI Bots
Throughout the 30-minute webinar, “The Future Of Field Ops Communication And Incident Response,” Jensen and Albrecht will share 5 major problems with current field operations communication and how PTT 2.0 transforms the way field personnel and frontline workers operate.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Equip field teams with the latest voice AI PTT 2.0 technology
- Respond faster to incidents using voice-activated, real-time workflows
- Ensure end-to-end encryption (E2EE) and security requirements are met
- Integrate other high-value solutions like ATAK into your communication solution
Vice President of Channels and Partnerships
Co-Founder and Advisor
You might also like:
- Push-to-Talk 2.0 (PTT 2.0): Transforming Communications for the Defense and Intelligence Communities
- Article: Field Operations: Driving Change With Voice in the Age of AI
- Orion and Carahsoft Partner to Offer Orion’s Secure Voice-First Collaboration Platform to Public Sector Frontline Workers and Government Agencies
- Orion at NSAICE: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in National Security
- Fact Sheet: Orion for ATAK
- Fact Sheet: PTT 2.0
- Webinar: 5 Reasons Radios Hold Security Teams Back & The Modern Alternative
- E-book: 12 Reasons Radios Are Holding Your Company Back
- E-book: The Future of Voice at Work