Discover “The Dirty Dozen” Pitfalls Frontline Workers and Enterprises Face
Leading organizations know radios just can’t cut it to stay competitive in today’s digital world. In fact, these organizations are discovering that an intelligent collaboration platform can open more doors than they previously imagined possible.
Deskless workers make up 80 percent of the global workforce. And yet, many of these deskless workers are still using antiquated radio technologies which don’t meet the needs of modern, responsive organizations.
The truth is radios aren’t built to support the digital transformation journey organizations need to stay competitive in today’s fast-paced world. That’s largely because radios are connected to the employees using them, but disconnected from the rest of the organization.
It’s time to discover the future of voice at work.
- 3 “brass tacks” reasons radios are a poor forward-looking investment
- 5 reasons radios hold your deskless workers back
- 4 innovative features and benefits you won’t find with radios
- How a voice-first intelligent collaboration platform increases productivity, keeps workers safer, helps compliance with regulatory requirements, and improves customer engagement
- And so much more
Learn more about “The Dirty Dozen” reasons radios are holding your company back. Get the free e-book today!
You might also like:
- Three Ways a Voice-First Multimodal Collaboration Platform Improves Team Operations, Performance, and Communications for Heavy Industries
- Maplewood Senior Living selects Orion Labs as its collaboration platform for newest Inspīr Carnegie Hill property in New York City
- Safe Return to Work: Empowering Deskless Workers with Orion and IBM Watson
- Transportation and Logistics Communications Need to Move Beyond Push-to-Talk and Radios