Want to get started with Orion Voice Platform services and need a fully managed device solution? Orion can provide not only the physical device, but also the connectivity, warranty, and support, in addition to the Orion Voice Platform, with all the possibilities that it brings to your organization.
Device as a ServiceGet powerful team voice communication in a rugged smartphone. With Device as a Service, keep your team productive and free of distractions with these dedicated, rugged devices for your Orion service.
- Easy-to-use smartphone form factor
- Orion communication only; no distracting apps allowed
- LTE/Wi-Fi network connection or Wi-Fi only available
- Connect a range of earpieces or accessories
- Rugged: dust-proof and waterproof (IP68)
- Access all capabilities of the Orion platform, including Integrations and AI workflows
- Term contract billing
Want to use Orion voice services with existing devices? Add Orion to partner devices your organization is already using. Get started quickly by adding an Orion subscription to your devices, including models from featured partners.
Most Samsung devices are supported, including the Samsung Galaxy series.
Zebra TC51 and other devices are supported.
Orion supports Sonim XP8 and other devices.
Orion supports Kyocera DuraForce PRO and Kyocera DuraForce PRO 2.
Many more devices, including Apple models, are supported. See our Supported Devices page for full details.