Orion and Celona recently partnered to host a webinar featuring speakers Mort Jensen, Orion Vice President of Channels and Partnerships, and James Plouffe, Celona Director of Alliances.
Orion is the leading Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0 platform that uses Voice AI Bots and third-party integrations to dramatically transform how frontline teams operate and communicate. Celona provides enterprises with private cellular connectivity for critical platforms and solutions like Orion.
In the 40-minute webinar, Jensen and Plouffe share how Orion’s PTT 2.0 Platform and Celona’s private 5G LAN work together to connect the frontline workforce across a private cellular network and radically transform frontline operations.
What’s Covered in the Orion and Celona Webinar
Throughout the 40-minute webinar, Jensen and Plouffe share why enterprises with a frontline workforce need communication and collaboration tools that support frontline work on the go. These organizations benefit from technology and connectivity that supports dynamic, dispersed operations with roles that require heads up, hands-free communication.
You will learn:
- The benefits of voice communications and 5G LANs in the enterprise
- How Orion radically transforms and modernizes frontline work with PTT 2.0 and patented Voice AI Bots
- The methods Celona uses to make private cellular accessible
- How Orion and Celona work together to provide complete coverage to support frontline communication and collaboration
- Use cases and product demos
You might also like:
- PTT 2.0: Voice Bot Automation as Part of a Unified Communications Strategy
- Fact Sheet: Push-to-Talk 2.0
- Push-to-Talk 2.0: The Next Generation of Frontline Communication
- Video: 451 Research on PTT 2.0
- Video: The Orion Voice-First Intelligent Collaboration Platform
- E-book: 12 Reasons Radios Are Holding Your Company Back
- E-book: The Future of Voice at Work