Register for our upcoming webinar with Security Magazine on May 18, 2022.
Security departments have long struggled to bring their real-time voice communications into the present, resorting to communicating with radios, unsecure applications, multiple devices, and Wi-Fi-only solutions.
Today, security operations must adopt a leading-edge PTT 2.0 solution that utilizes Voice AI Bots to improve situational awareness, emergency response, and safety while providing effective communication, coordination, and actions among team members and the Operations Center.
Join this webinar to discover how next-generation voice technology can:
- Amplify situational awareness across Security teams and organizations
- Utilize Voice AI Bots for emergency response and team member safety
- Eliminate breaks in voice communication as teams move across campuses, cities, and larger geographical areas
- Track team members and executives with geolocation
It’s all possible with Orion’s Push-to-Talk 2.0 collaboration solution that radically modernizes communications for some of the world’s largest Security organizations.
Can’t attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand post-event.
Orion Co-Founder and Advisor
Orion Vice President of Channels and Partnerships
You Might Also Like:
- Webinar: Real-Time Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0 on Celona 5G LANs
- Webinar: The Future Of Field Ops Communication and Incident Response
- PTT 2.0: Voice Bot Automation as Part of a Unified Communications Strategy
- Workforce Productivity and Collaboration in 2022 and Beyond
- Push-to-Talk 2.0 (PTT 2.0): Transforming Communications for the Defense and Intelligence Communities