The History, Landscape, Fundamentals, and Essentials of Collaboration Software for the Deskless Workforce
If you’re actively considering a new communication solution for your deskless workforce and frontline operations teams, we have the ultimate buyer’s guide for you.
Orion’s latest Buyer’s Guide is packed with detailed comparisons of radios, push-to-talk (PTT) applications, and intelligent collaboration platforms. You’ll learn what questions to ask communication and collaboration vendors (Page 21), how to think about the frontline collaboration landscape (Page 10), and so much more.
There’s a lot of information about collaboration software out there — some helpful and some… not so much. Orion was founded by two visionary technologists who also serve as volunteer emergency medical technicians (EMTs) (one serves as a volunteer firefighter and emergency manager, as well). These founders believed next-generation push-to-talk (PTT 2.0) and the ability to amplify frontline work with voice-enabled intelligent bots and workflows should be available to every organization.
Those two founders took that same passion for collaboration technology and created this guide to help organizations understand the history, landscape, fundamentals, and essentials of collaboration software for the deskless workforce.
What’s in The Frontline Collaboration Solution Buyer’s Guide?
and a Collaboration Platform (Page 12)
We took an in-depth look at over 80 functions collaboration solutions should be able to perform for deskless teams and placed those functions on side-by-side comparison charts. Can your current communication solution perform all 80 functions? Get the Buyer’s Guide to find out.
for Communication and Collaboration Vendors (Page 21)
We created over 30 questions you can ask collaboration solution vendors during your RFP process. How much do we believe in the power of these questions? Feel free to copy and paste them and send them to any collaboration vendor you may talk to.
See where radios, PTT applications, and a collaboration platform fall on the collaboration solution landscape in terms of innovation, modernization, and overall business value.
Download the Orion Buyer’s Guide to discover:
- In-depth comparison charts for radios, PTT apps, and a collaboration platform (Page 12)
- Over 30 RFP and Requirements Definition process questions for collaboration vendors (Page 21)
- A landscape of frontline communication solutions (Page 10)
- The digital transformation journey for deskless workforces (Page 6)
- And so much more
Learn more about the history, landscape, fundamentals, and essentials of collaboration software for the deskless workforce. Get The Frontline Collaboration Solution Buyer’s Guide today!
Want to know more? Let’s talk.
This blog post only highlights a small fraction of what’s in The Frontline Collaboration Solution Buyer’s Guide. The Buyer’s Guide itself covers a lot of territory for organizations actively considering a new communication solution for their deskless workforces and frontline operations teams.
If you have any questions about what’s in the Buyer’s Guide or anything we may not have covered, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Orion Buyer’s Guide.”
You Might Also Like:
- Intelligence Amplification: Unlocking Limitless Potential for Deskless Workforces
- E-book: The Future of Voice at Work
- Webinar: 5 Reasons Radios Hold Security Teams Back & The Modern Alternative
- Orion Corporate Brochure
- 3 Reasons Orion’s Multimodal Frontline Collaboration Platform is Critical for Operating a Digital Organization With a Connected Deskless Workforce
- E-book: 12 Reasons Radios Are Holding Your Company Back
- Infographic: 23 Facts About Collaboration Software for the Deskless Workforce
- Case Study: Aviation Services Leader Elevated Global Airport Operations with Orion
- Orion Corporate Fact Sheet