Make the Case for a Voice-First Intelligent Collaboration Platform With These Stats
You likely know that radios and push-to-talk (PTT) applications are holding your deskless workers back. We’ve put together an infographic to help you make the business case to the rest of your company about why you need a voice-first intelligent collaboration platform to connect your deskless workers to your digital enterprise.
Now more than ever before, leading organizations are turning to collaboration software to empower their deskless workers, create their connected workforces, and digitally transform the majority of their operations. They know radios, PTT applications, simple cell phones, or relying on desktop/desked-designed applications just can’t cut it to stay competitive in today’s digital world.
- 4 statistics about digital transformation
- 6 facts about how collaboration software creates connected workers
- 8 facts about technology for deskless workers
- How a voice-first intelligent collaboration platform digitally transforms your organization
- And so much more
Learn more about collaboration software for the deskless workforce. Get the infographic today!
You might also like:
- E-book: The Future of Voice at Work
- Three Ways Collaboration Tools Improve Worker Safety and Compliance in Heavy Industries
- E-book: 12 Reasons Radios Are Holding Your Company Back
- Three Ways a Voice-First Multimodal Collaboration Platform Improves Team Operations, Performance, and Communications for Heavy Industries
- Maplewood Senior Living selects Orion Labs as its collaboration platform for newest Inspīr Carnegie Hill property in New York City
- Safe Return to Work: Empowering Deskless Workers with Orion and IBM Watson
- Transportation and Logistics Communications Need to Move Beyond Push-to-Talk and Radios