Learn How the Premier, Private Country Club Uses Orion to Create a Haven for Guests
Virginia-based Belle Haven Country Club is a private club focused on creating a haven for its members, their families, and guests. Belle Haven sits on 460 acres along the Potomac River and offers an 18-hole golf course, tennis complex, fitness center, pool, and clubhouse with multiple dining options and a ballroom for events.
Belle Haven staff relies on Orion’s communication’s solution to provide an exceptional guest experience as the club’s operations are challenged during a period of 25% growth in membership year-over-year.
Watch the customer testimonial video to learn how Belle Haven relies on Orion Push-to-Talk 2.0:
Learn More About Orion Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0
Orion’s collaboration platform helps hospitality operations of all kinds, including hotels, gaming facilities, and events facilities. Each relies on Orion for improved communication to better serve guests, boost productivity, and keep staff and guests safer. Here are a few benefits of Orion PTT 2.0:
- AI Voice Bots provide solutions like real-time language translation, alerts, and information retrieval help staff improve guest experiences while staying heads-up and hands-free.
- Teams communicate via push-to-talk in ad hoc, 1:1, or group environments that enable managers to connect directly with relevant workers like food and beverage service, housekeeping, security, engineering, spa, grounds, transportation, and front desk teams.
- Managers gain a single-pane view of operations with geolocation information for all staff, even when the manager is operating off-site.
- Emergency response with automated protocols and geolocation keep staff and guests safer.
You Might Also Like:
- The State of the Hospitality Industry and Frontline Communication
- Communication in the Hospitality Industry
- Does Your Hospitality Team Need a Push-to-Talk Translation Solution?
- The Boca Raton Selects the Orion Push-to-Talk (PTT) 2.0 Platform for Frontline Communications
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, a Fairmont Managed Hotel, selects Orion Labs as its voice-first multimodal collaboration platform