Hospitality & Gaming
Provide an exceptional guest experience with Orion. Operating efficiently and ensuring guest and staff safety is essential to guest satisfaction. Whether in front of a guest, working on the roof or basement, cleaning a guest room, working in the kitchen, coordinating a catered event, supervising the overall team and more, Orion offers a highly scalable solution for seamless communication, collaboration using real-time location, client options for iOS and Android phones and tablets, devices that are wearable and rugged, earpiece options for private communications, and more. With Orion’s simple, cloud-based service offering, customers can quickly get up and running with a powerful solution from a single vendor.
Orion solutions for Hospitality include:
- Team communication & collaboration
- Lone worker safety with panic button capabilities
- Indoor positioning services for floor-level/room-level accuracy
- Real-time language translation to allow for seamless communication in a multilingual environment
- And more. Learn more about Orion solutions for Hospitality
Increase efficiency of your field teams no matter where they are and decrease team response times. Deploy instant, real-time voice communication plus workflows that enhance productivity, safety, and compliance.
How Orion benefits Field Service teams
- Command & control of mobile workforce in fast-paced environments with dynamic customer requirements
- Reliable communication throughout large facilities, indoors and out
- Real-time, heads up team communication, location visualization, and dispatch
- Admin controls to prevent distractions
- Voice automated workflows for Guest Services, Janitorial, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, Shipping/Receiving, and more
- Rapid onboarding for large enterprise teams so no productivity is lost
Coordinate without headaches by integrating real-time communications into your operations. Keep up with drivers, pickups, deliveries, mechanics, engineers, service technicians and more with Orion’s push-to-talk solutions. Orion’s real-time voice solution provides a feature-rich push-to-talk (PTT) service that satisfies myriad communication modes for transportation operations, as well as robust dispatch console capabilities. Orion integrates with your existing systems and is compatible with all carrier and Wi-Fi networks.
Orion solutions for Transportation include:
- Web-based voice dispatch
- Recording/playback of messages
- Configurable archive retention policies
- Breadth of device support to address user needs and meet regulatory requirements
Increase efficiency across your entire property, inside and outside buildings, and regionally with enterprise voice services for your mobile workforce. Deploy instant, real-time voice communication plus workflows that enhance productivity, safety, and compliance.
How Orion benefits Facilities Management teams
- Command & control of mobile deskless workers in dynamic, regulated, and compliance-driven environments
- Real-time, heads up team communication
- Team location visualization
- Web-based dispatch services
- Voice automated workflows for Security, Food & Beverage, Maintenance, Shipping/Receiving, and more
Minimize staff downtime by empowering them with instant voice communications from Orion. Orion push-to-talk solutions help workers talk easily without interrupting their workflow. Compatibility with multiple devices means you can connect workers at all levels of the company, whether they’re inside or outside the plant.
How Orion benefits Manufacturing plants
- Compatible with earpieces for loud environments
- Create rapid safety response processes with Orion panic workflows
- Use any carrier or Wi-Fi network, and bridge to your LMR systems
- Check inventory or fill reports using voice commands
- Administer groups of users with Orion Pro web tools
Energy & Mining
Increase worker safety and productivity, streamline communication, and speed up standard operating procedures with the Orion Voice Platform and AI Workflows. Expand your communications strategy cost-effectively, track critical business assets, and keep your operations running smoothly.
How Orion benefits Energy & Mining firms
- Expand communications range and capacity
- Use any carrier or Wi-Fi network, and bridge to your traditional Land Mobile Radio systems
- Improve productivity and efficiency with voice-driven SOP Workflows
- Create comprehensive safety response processes for job sites using Emergency workflows
- View precise asset or team location even in GPS-deprived environments
- Enable team members to use any of a broad variety of device options
- Dispatch and manage groups from a web-based interface
Save time on projects and keep costs down with Orion push-to-talk voice solutions and bots. Orion integrates with your existing systems and devices and helps your workers talk easily without looking away from work. Orion wearables are lightweight and easy-to-use while wearing gloves or holding tools.
How Orion benefits Construction firms
- Check in with multiple project locations and crews
- Allow management to override conversations with single-speaker mode
- Turn your workers’ rugged phones into walkie-talkies and smart voice assistants
- Create comprehensive safety response processes for job sites using Man Down/Lone Worker bots
- View worker locations on a single map and page needed staff
- Communicate across language barriers
Turn shoppers into die-hard enthusiasts by giving them a seamless shopping experience with Orion voice solutions. Store associates, specialty sales people, and management need to solve problems rapidly every day to ensure operations are complete, satisfaction stays high, and sales targets are met. Use push-to-talk and automated inventory systems to deliver high levels of service and reduce time spent on repetitive processes.
How Orion benefits Retailers
- Use your voice for inventory checks and delivery requests
- Page needed team members and view their location
- Compatible with earpieces for discretion
- Compatible with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems, Wi-Fi, and all carriers
Improve your organization’s efficiency and level of service by connecting your staff with real-time voice communication. Orion solutions help you get answers and help when needed, instead of wasting valuable staff time with missed phone or text messages. Coordinate appointments and activity across the building or across your campus by connecting caregivers, reception staff, and administration.
How Orion benefits Healthcare providers
- View staff locations to request help from the right people
- Check in and check out with front desks
- Enable faster responses to urgent situations with Orion’s panic workflow
- Get on-the-go reminders of upcoming appointments and log conversations with IFTTT